• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best ASUS Motherboard option ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

theendisgone

Hey people, its been a long time since ive been on here, and i think its about time i updated my old a7n8x Deluxe Mothboard so thought id ask you guys/women whats my best option i want i want a new board to have all the latest features that will last me a year or 2 but also to have a good overclocking backbone!! Thanks for any help :)

I have had good luck with my asus A8n32-SLI motherboard, but there are a lot of DFI and ABIT fan boys out there so my personal vote with with the ASUS. But im sure others with disagree.

I just picked up an A8N-SLI Premium and I have to say it's the feature packed mobo I've ever owned. Other than the fact that it's not 2 x16 PCI Express (it's 2 x8 in SLI mode), I don't know if there's a difference between it and the A8N32, but I think it's cheaper.

Mattman said:
I just picked up an A8N-SLI Premium and I have to say it's the feature packed mobo I've ever owned. Other than the fact that it's not 2 x16 PCI Express (it's 2 x8 in SLI mode), I don't know if there's a difference between it and the A8N32, but I think it's cheaper.

I think you may be right, I havent messed with the A8N-SLI premium but as far as features in the bios for overclocking I think they are pretty close to the same. The thing I like the most between these boards is the passive cooling ont he northbridge.

Back