• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Keyboard ERROR (Logitech G15)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Puer Aeternus

I spilt tea on my Logitech G15...so lets get the fact that I spazzed and FUBAR'ed my keyboard out of the way :rolleyes:

Once the keyboard dried: LCD is working and the backlight is functioning again. The macros seem to be working again. But several keys are activating oddball short cuts instead. When I press "H" I get the Help tab in Firefox. R and T get me "TR". "J" gets me the download manager, "E" gets me edit and a few more keys are not as they should be. can they be re-mapped? or is there a way to fix this.

I would pull the entire KB apart, and make sure it is completely dry. I had the same thing, spilled juice on a KB. I had to pull the entire thing apart to get it dry. I even found where it had shorted at the USB cable input, so I had to resolder the cable on.

Back