• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gaming with Integrated Graphics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Scott9027

What games can you play on an Intel GMA950? I'm specifically interested in FPS games.

On a side note, does anyone play SSB online? If so, what do you need to do it? Some type of N64 emulator I assume?

YOu might be able to play original pac man if you turn off HRD, AA, and AF :cool:

but really, a good N64 emulator is project 64

There will be certain games you can play, but not at very good detail. In tegrated graphics are just really not made for gaming.

I can play most Source games on my laptop, except the really graphically intensive ones (LC). BF2 works okay due to the good processor in there, and Oblivion is good.

I'd go for Return to Castle Wolfenstein and GTA: Vice City. It should handle both of those very nicely.

Run 3dMark03 for us :)

LiveSideways said:
I'd go for Return to Castle Wolfenstein and GTA: Vice City. It should handle both of those very nicely.

Run 3dMark03 for us :)

Go for GTA:SA while your at it, although its not a FPS, its one hell of a game.

FlakMonkey said:
My friend plays source, wow, and bfme2 on integrated x200 graphics. He doesnt complain much.

Ewwww... he's not used to much is he? I have x200 on my lappy. ugh.

Runs Broodwars just great though!

Oh and minesweeper... and pinballs... and flash games...

Defend your castle... oh the wrist cramps.

Intergrated can sometimes be okay, please can you run 3dmark 2001se and 2003. That way we can get an idea of what your system is capable of.

somehow i never liked the idea of "shared vga memory" :rolleyes: although it would be able to "play" the games okay ... in my opinion you won't be able to "enjoy" the games, but than again everyone have their own definition of what they think is sufficient when it comes to gaming ...

i'd say try running few games on it, compromise on the gfx for the time being and you can always swap in a decent vga later on, for a backup builtin vga's are always good ( learned it the hard way when my vga died ) :)

I'll run 3dMark as soon as I get the laptop, it hasn't been delivered yet. NsOmNiA91130 what are your laptop's specs?

I also got Project64 working, and it's surprisingly nice, but does anyone know how I can play MP online?

Back