• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ryzen 5 2400g with RX 570 4gb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AGB

Registered
Hi. I would like to overclock a Ryzen 5 2400g. I don't use integrated graphics, but I have an RX 570. I mostly play CSGO. A game that is very dependent on the processor, as I found out yesterday. At the highest 4:3 resolution, I get 150 - 300 fps. Which is a problem for me, because I have a 240hz monitor. I tried reducing the resolution to the lowest, however the fps remained the same. Which tells me the problem is the CPU and not the graphics card. Now, how to get the fps not to fall below 240, or at least to be a little higher and more stable.

What do you think I can get out of that processor, with the rx 570 gb card

Well, I have to try without buying/selling anything.

One weird situation, CPU can go on 3900 on 1.30 V with ryzen master. On hw monitor values are good. But when I open CPUID, PC crash. CPUID can work until I apply overclock on ryzen master, even when clocks are default..

If you're already reaching 3.9... another 100mhz isn't going to do much...get stable at 3.9 and it is what it is u til you get a proper cpu.

Back