• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unicorn in Oblivion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

soulfly1448

So, I found a unicorn near Bravil. Anyone else? Prolly. My question: does it always attack you after a random shows up or just walk off when you get off? Got tired of messin' round with it and the game crashed.

From what I heard, the unicorn attacks anyone with a weapon, including you. So if you have a knife pulled out or something, run! :D

Put your weapon away and you can ride it but if you kill it and get it's horn it becomes a quest item. I've had it for ages I came across it while roaming around for new caves & mines etc it was surrounded by Minitors I manged to get the horns as well. I've still yet to find who exactly wants the horn or to activate the quest for it.

AngelfireUk83 said:
Put your weapon away and you can ride it but if you kill it and get it's horn it becomes a quest item. I've had it for ages I came across it while roaming around for new caves & mines etc it was surrounded by Minitors I manged to get the horns as well. I've still yet to find who exactly wants the horn or to activate the quest for it.

The daedric god hircine. I just found that out on another site as I too wanted to know where it was a few weeks ago.

I read somewhere it's not as fast as the Black Horse but it has better life and dosn't get hurt as much as the other horses when you go down cliffs at full speed. I haven't tried it as I had to kill it I might check the area see if comes back again.

I couldn't ride it...I guess it spotted me with a weapon before I saw it. The unicorn is kinda useless compared to Shadowmere from the Dark Brotherhood, Shadowmere fights alongside you instead of attacking you.

I've been doing the Daedra quests now that I beat the game (90 hours woot!), I just got the skeleton key from Nocturna and it rocks. When you pick a lock the tumblers move at the slowest speed, every time! Today I was messing around with the Hilarity spells, you can spawn boulders above people, do 2000 damage, or make them collapse to the floor! I had a bounty of 20,000 just wiping out the Imperial City streets, so I took down seven guards in one hit before they could arrest me.

I'm also doing the Dadre quest I've got the Skelenton Key, A shield from 1 where you have to go into Oblivion to get there spirits back that has 30% spell rebound or resist. I got a cursed mace, Azura's Soul Stone I haven't figures how to use it yet. A ring with Predator style camoflarge and some other stuff on it.

All this and I haven't saved that Martin guy yet I've completed the Mages guild now on to the Fighters guild. While scoping around for more Darea shines I've found loads but need to be at a certain level. I'm lv20 so I think I can do another one now too bad it's my mate's console I would get 1 just to complete this game.

Back