• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Utility to overclock both vid cards????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

screwtech02

Hey guys, is there anything out there that will load the clocks for 2 cards in crossfire?? I'm gettin tired of booting my box, and having to set the damn things in Rivatuner...

No, Overdrive won't even do it. The closest is ATI Tool applying a profile to each card manually.

Flash the bios of the cards with your new stable speeds.... Then you dont have to worry about software if you format, or the card switching speeds everytime you reboot.

Ok, this is starting to **** me off, now both the cards are resetting to 500/1000 after any type of gaming, WTF is up with that??? I can reset them, and just as soon as i play a little BF2, or FEAR, ect, i can check em and they are reset... I'm using RIVATUNER to do the overclocking, should i just stick with ATI tool??? This is getting old... The stock clocks for the cards are 625/1450, why are they getting set lower?? Or is that the whole "crossfire" deal???? :bang head

Back