• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congratz Shellnut2 50K !!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
keep it up!!
waytofold.gif

Thank you guys so much. I'm really honored, and I'm so happy I've passed the 5 million mark and I am the number one folder in T32. I couldn't of down it with out all your guys support and thoughts.

Oh wait wrong speech...

Thank you Warrior, I did not even realise that I had passed this mark. I just hope all this folding I'm doing can help the kid who rides my Bus who was diagnosed with cancer two weeks ago..

Fold for teh Cure!

Hey shelnutt2, I want to dedicate my current project(protein 1479--364 point's) to your friend on the bus with cancer & my wife's (She's diabetic) recently diagnosed Gastroparesis.

:clap: Shel ! :clap:

root :beer: root :beer:

/edit wOOt :beer: wOOt :beer:

(i'll take the :beer: ... you take the wOOt :thup: )

Congrats Shel ! I'd like to mention that well all truly enjoy the friendly rivalry between you and Warrior. Both of you (like many people of Team 32) pour your hearts and souls in to this.

Looking forward to your next 50K !

eystan said:
Hey shelnutt2, I want to dedicate my current project(protein 1479--364 point's) to your friend on the bus with cancer & my wife's (She's diabetic) recently diagnosed Gastroparesis.

Thanks man. Word is that he already underwent his first round of Chemo.

Thank you all, I can't wait till my 100K mark.

Back