• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7800gs hoorah!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hipcrostino

It arrived!!!
omg im so happy with it tooo

Got a Albatron 7800gs 256mb AGP

Got 12033 Marks on 3dMark 03'

Don't have 05 yet. Is that a good score?

7800gs1jf.jpg

Well after reading your post I decided to install 03 and run it myself.
I got 15135 with the system in my sig.
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=4781738

I think that programs like this are best used as a guideline to see if improvements and adjustments to your system are working and how effective they are, at least thats how I use them.

Very nice. Even if your card gets overclocked, your still severly CPU limited. I broke 15k in 03 with my 6800GT @ 470/1300. Make that card cry :D

well i just used ntweek to overclock to optimal frequencys. 450/1340 it detected. cpu still at 2.7, ram still at default (ddr400 2 2 2 11 2T)

13699 point that run. Looks like overclocking will still get me some gains. With a bit more memory bandwitdh that should increase a little too. I'll see how it dose. Regardless, i love this card!

p.s, i tried higher clokc setting before, but the screen sent blank during 3dmark. So i just set optimized. I know these cards have over current protection, but is that a side affect? there where no artifacting etc. Clock was 480/1450 i think, not sure abvou tthe mem thoiugh. I increased it till the frames per secind in rthdribl stopped increasing

Back