• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Arca's WC'ing Finished!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Arca_ex

Alright, all done. Took me awhile, and ~15 leaks later, finally done. I love how it turned out. Any questions just ask, any comments welcome.
All the gear is listed in my sig.
Temps are CPU ~30/35 GPU ~31/36

I'll have to check temps again, because the AS5 seems to be setting correctly and I've seen it at 28 once on my CPU and I have an active RMA on the 7900GT, started artifactng, so I'll have to swap that out once it gets here.

100_1646.jpg
100_1647.jpg
100_1660.jpg
100_1661.jpg
100_1657.jpg
100_1658.jpg

Also, here's the project log I made on this whole mod.

Last edited:
Damn that is a nice setup :D, got my vote :drool: , DD stuff is brilliant, i hope to get a simular set up to yours soon. Having trouble fitting the stuff at the moment :(

Good luck getting $250-$300 worth of SwageLok compression fittings... lol

but yeah, I love the stuff from DD, there are better blocks than the RBX, but with the impingement jets accelerator plate it looks like it's a 3 barbed beast. I had to file down part of the corner so that it would fit over some capacitors though, about 90% of people are having clearance problems with this block so watch out.

heres a picture of the grinding/filing job

100_1598.jpg

very cool setup -))

----------------------------------------------------------------
im blind in my left ear so dont shout i wont see you
----------------------------------------------------------------

Yeap, my RBX is rthe same :D, thsoe caps are JUST too high
the set up looks very mice mate... and you knwo what im like for looks ;)
correct. there are betetr blocks than the RBX. but find oen that looks *** good ! i dare you lol
thanks for the RBX grinding inspiration too mate !im doing mine by hand woth a file :p

Yep, praise the lord for my find, this company was THROWING OUT almost 2 grand worth of these fittings, so my dad snagged about 1 grand worth, which is still enough to fit inside a shoebox, but the company was giving them away.

I like the mounting of the pump .... most people just throw the pump in the bottom of the case .... was that piece of metal you mounted it to already there or did you have to add it ?

I added it in, it's a piece of 1/8" stainless steel, and I mounted the pump with 3 bolts, I drilled another hole into the base of the pump so I could have it securely mounted. The plate is held in my two metal screws on the far side and I taped it to the crossbar with double-sided tape.

I love how the rads are on the outside... :)

Is that 2 Bix2s you got there?

Back