• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: Put wheels in my pc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gangaskan

ok i am looking for wheels for my pc perferably ones that lock. i had just bought a silverstone TJ06 and its quite the heavy peice :( can i find a reasonable sized rollers for these? i have not checked home depot as of yet and i need ones that possibly screw on and fit the existing holes if possible ( unsure of the size i'm un prepared i know)

Home Depot only sells HUGE caster wheels like the kind used for load carts.

Mcmaster part# 24215T37

Nylon Hooded Twin-Wheel Caster 1-9/16" X 1-1/2" Nylon Whl, Brk, 3/8"-16X3/4" Thrd Stem 40lb load rate (per wheel)
$1.21 each
You'll just have to drill a hole for each wheel and buy some 3/8"-16 hex nuts to screw them to the case.

Real fast. If I get an order in by 6PM today, my package will be on my doorstep tomorrow. I think it helps that I'm in NYC, so I can't really comment on Ohio. They're located somewhere in Pennsylvania, I believe.

Back