• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Safe LCD cleaner

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Oxalic32

I've been using water & rubbing alcohol on a soft cloth to clean my screens. Works well no damage, but leaves smears and doesnt seem like the best option. Where online could i order some cheap, but quality LCD cleaner to last more for a year or two?

I've read that alcohol or ammonia can remove antiglare coatings on LCDs. They can also discolor the plastic on the cabinet.

What I've heard is the best is just a damp cloth. Best as far as safety for the screen I mean. It's what I use and works just fine. (DAMP, not dripping wet)

When Arctic Silver Inc. finally puts Arcticlear for sale, it's a safe and very effective cleaner for LCD's. (It's the best glass cleaner I've ever tried)

You have 72 posts, by the time you hit 100 posts, you will see our hidden Classified section. I will be putting a bottle or two of this stuff in the Services section and the members can try it even before it's available to the public, then you can ship it to the next person that wants to try it.

Attachments

• Arcticlean 003.jpg
    Arcticlean 003.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 136
Back