• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

500w x-finity from you know who for 9.99 AR free shipping from outpost

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IKIKUINTHENUTZ

well here is another super low cost AR power supply deal from Ultra

http://shop1.outpost.com/{GvkLRsckQgD4Qm2ckvt6G7MvnKLZ395p13YDxtftG7wW2JznrNy6!-425602483!1440307399!1155671051554}/product/4548657

free shipping with 50$ rebate and the intial cost before rebate is a hefty 59.99$

I've been thinking about buying one of these ultra power supplies just to spray it with some flammable liquid and then light it on fire, thanks for the heads up. That kind of enjoyment is worth 10 bucks to me say what you want.

IIRC the PSU guru's on this forum have said that Ultra has switched OEM's from Youngyear ( Poor quality ) to Wintec, So the quality of these PSU's has increased quite a bit. The X-connect series is still one to stay away from though.
Of course the question will be how old are these models that are being offered so cheap, Since that will probably determine which OEM made them.

BossBorot said:
I've been thinking about buying one of these ultra power supplies just to spray it with some flammable liquid and then light it on fire, thanks for the heads up. That kind of enjoyment is worth 10 bucks to me say what you want.

i second that.

Drinkyoghurt said:
posted this a few weeks ago, ranting on the psu's gave me a good feeling :D

luckily mine is not one of those crappy ones
lol

BossBorot said:

Why spray it if you can just plug it in and the same thing happens :beer:

Back