• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Suggestions for a 2P Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OK, I just emailed them again... if it doesnt show, then the OC email has some filter that you cannot email multiple links or something...

Oh! Email, instead of PM - getting tricky Steve! :D

I tried the PM first... but I dont think that worked with the amount of links... then I seen an option for email too... Looks like it worked!

adak said:
@OpenFriday:
I won't recommend Asus server boards, until Asus fixes it's BADLY broken, customer service. I like, use, and recommend, Asus's single cpu boards, but not their server boards.
Thats a fair point, I went with the Asus not only for the lower price but because I was familiar with their single CPU boards. I had no problems with the board so cant comment on their customer service. Im going to have this Asus for life as it will eventually make its way to my daily rig (Browsing and word processing) so it will be interesting to see how long its lifespan is. I expect big things for $400+.

That's how I roll, the idea of paying $650+.....+++ for a motherboard really makes my colesteroll skyrocket. :eek:

I am looking at doing a 2P system, and specifically an Asus board:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131643

@OpenFriday,

Is that Asus board living up to your expectations?

Back