• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monarch Computers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

natlazaro

Long story short I ordered a x2 3800+ from them and they said everything was In stock, no delay or anything. I login the following day, see that Its back ordered since they obviously ran out (or didn't have any to begin with) and I canceled my order. Its been 1 month and still no sign of my money, Im having the same horror story's being put on reseller rating. Soooooo here's my question, should I keep calling/emailing/bothering them until I get my money back? Or should I just file a dispute against them? I just want to finish my new computer build.......that's all.......but nooo they gotta make my life harder. :bang head

If they are truely ignoring your phone calls and emails and it has been a month, i would ABSOLUTELY file a complaint! I had a question about their E6600 stock today so i sent them an email and they got back to me within 30 minutes, so i don't see why they are ignoring you intentionally. I would get it resolved by speaking to someone on the phone over there at Monarch, that's the best route.

they dont answer ****ing e-mails. I sent 2 a day for a week and a half, when a similar thing happend. Billed the Credit card, and didnt ship the crap for a week and a half. Some people say "cool down," but to me $800 disappeared.

Dispute. Do it. They have very shotty business ethics. I talked to a guy on the phone (who said he was new) that said, things were chaotic. all kinda of crap going on....I was the one who asked, he didnt volunteer the information

Hmm, a guy named Sterling told me to call him, and he fixed everything, kinda hard to be mad at them now, they still did have my money for 1 month though haha.:rolleyes: He offered to overnight the processor to me but i already have it from another company so they're going to refund my money. :thup: Now i can finish my computer build lol.

I wont be ordering from Monarch ever again after my recent experience. Although not as bad as yalls experiences but it still set me back a few days. I ordered an E6400 and got the 2day shipping deal with FedEx for a reduced price. The processor was also $10 bucks cheaper than newegg that was out of stock. So I thought, "Great, in stock AND cheaper!" I ordered the proccesor last Sunday and it was just sent out this Friday and isn't due until Wednesday. I wouldn't really mind if I didnt have things that I need to do. I've got CAL matches for Counter-Strike on monday and tuesday!!! GRRR

Back