• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Component out with flashed x800 pro > xt-pe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blynk

Hey there. I have a Powercolor x800 pro vivo that I have flashed into an x800 xt-pe. I was wondering how exactly to go about getting a good hdtv signal from my video card. The card has a 9-pin s-video to component cable that should support up to 1080i, but I'm not exactly sure how to go about setting everything up. How do I get the card to detect the component signal once I've hooked up my HDTV? Also, are there any additional applications or drivers that I need to download? Lastly, what all settings do I need to adjust in order to make sure I'm getting the best signal I can? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll leave a list of my specs below:

Motherboard: Abit IS7-G
Video Card: Powercolor Radeon x800 Pro Vivo > XT-PE
ATI Drivers: Catalyst 6.8 (all the latest updates)
Video Card Bios Version (from CCC): 009.003.001.010
CPU: P4 3.2e
Memory: corsair 1gb ddr pc3200
Sound Card: Audigy 2 ZS
Monitor: 17" LCD Planar PE170
Receiver (for YPrPb component out): Denon AVR-2807

If there is any additional information that you all might need from me please let me know. I was kind of worried that since I flashed the bios that my hdtv out might not work properly. Thanks again.

Back