• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Inno3D GeForce 6200 (not 6200A) 256mb 64bit (nv44 core) AGP Voltmod Needed!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EdwardTobia

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone knows any good simple voltmods for the Inno3D GeForce 6200 (not 6200A) 256mb 64bit AGP (nv44 core)...

I have seen a pencil mod for the Inno3D 6200A AGP but not for the Inno3D 6200 AGP...

Reason i need it is because when i first got the card it was passively cooled and temps were quite high, and i couldnt OC the core for ****, even an extra mhz on the core would freeze the card, but i could OC the memory 20-30mhz from stock b4 getting artifacts...so now i bought a molex adapter and strapped a case fan to the cards heatsink to drop temps, and this worked incredibly, load temps dont go over 50c anymore, compared to 70-80c before..but i still cannot oc this card, and i have been told its because the voltage on these cards are low..

I have seen this voltmod:
http://sg.vr-zone.com/?i=1908

but this cards layout seems much different from my cards layout, i cannot find that resistor anywhere, so i think that voltmod is for the 6200A...

So do anyone know how i could voltmod this card, or any guides etc...

Thanks!

Edward Tobia

Back