• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what xp code do i pray for ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hunter1895

Registered
what one code seems to be getting the best oc results? ill be ordering a 1700 or 1800 next week and would like to know what i should expect for an oc on a kr7a . what code should i pray for :D hope i get a goodun::burn: any input from xp owners is greatly appreciated.

This question has already been answered. Do a search for "codes" and you will come across the answer. Thats how I found it about a month ago. I don't remember off hand, or I would just tell you. I think it was something like:

2nd line has AGKGxxxxxxxxx
3rd line has "Y" in the front.

That is the one I bought, and it seems to be a very good OCer. I have yet to unlock it, but at default I have had it up to like 1700 something or other, just by rasing FSB. I don't plan on unlocking it until I have had it one year (when the warranty is up). Hope this helps some. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on the code or not.

Back