• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temp Software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

retsgtcas

I have this MB: eVGA 123-K8-NF47-AX Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI X16

I dont know where to get a Temp Software program that will tell me both CPU and MB temps for this boar. I had an ASUS before and it had AUSUS Prove and that did great.

I like Motherboard Monitor. It reads all the temps available, speeds on fan headers, voltages, and let's you put whatever you want in the taskbar for continuous display. The "dashboard" display takes up little desktop space, and can be easily adjusted for size, parameters displayed, and even be made semi-transparent.

dfrost said:
I like Motherboard Monitor. It reads all the temps available, speeds on fan headers, voltages, and let's you put whatever you want in the taskbar for continuous display. The "dashboard" display takes up little desktop space, and can be easily adjusted for size, parameters displayed, and even be made semi-transparent.

as does everest

i love everest that i went and bought ultimate edition, cant wait for the new one has support for g15 :)

Last edited:
retsgtcas said:
I have this MB: eVGA 123-K8-NF47-AX Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI X16

I dont know where to get a Temp Software program that will tell me both CPU and MB temps for this boar. I had an ASUS before and it had AUSUS Prove and that did great.

Snag MY GUARD from Jetway, thats who makes EVGA's motherboards......

Or use SpeedFan

I use SpeedFan or CoreTemp. I have Everest but it was giving me problems in Battlefield 2. After about 10 minutes it would crash the game. Stopped running it while playing and all was good. Apparently you can change some settings to avoid this issue, but SF and CT give me what I need.

i prefer to run ATI Tray Tools with an overlay of my CPU temp, vcore, GPU clocks, temps, and fanspeed for ingame status

Back