• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fingerprint Reader Software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ascii2

I have a Microsoft Fingerprint Reader.

What third party software for Windows exists that may utilize Microsoft Fingerprint Reader?

Also, if better drivers than those that Microsoft provides exist for Microsoft Fingerprint Reader, please let me know.

I have a fingerprint reader, by Intel or Compaq. dont remember which, either way I was unhappy with it. Anyhoo, when I first got the thingset up, I found out that no apps were available to properly use it. the only thing that worked was to log on a specific user to the system. I would like to see if you are able to find any apps more useful. perhaps that software will be useable with my reader as well.

I have one of those as well, I use it at work where we have to log into everything we do.
Unfortunately the MS software is the best way for you to go, I've yet to find a third party that even works half as well.

Back