• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p4 Vcore

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DarkCurentEfect

Registered
I bought Spacewalker shuttle AB30 mobo (i845 chipset) the manual says it has vcore adjustment feature in the bios but i was disapointed to see the lake of this feature after purchasing the mobo :( < Any one knows if there is a way to alter the Vcore of P4 through a bios upgrade or some other means ?

P4 [email protected] Mobo Error

Thanks dude for the p4 478 vcore diagram
now the voltage is increased but i have a problem
at 119 FSB cpu is fine above that i get an error message saying

THE HARDISK PRIORITY HAS BEEN CHANGED ENTER SETUP TO CHANGE
this error shows up during the post process n wont go i tried every thing in the bios related to HDD setings
?

That error could be related to the out of spec PCI clock. At an FSB of 119 MHz, the PCI is at 119 MHz/3 = 39.6 MHz. Since the IDE controller runs of the PCI bus, your hard drive might be unable to handle operating at 39.6 MHz. Some (especially older models) hard drives have a problem with anything over 37 MHz or so. Try going higher with the FSB as the /4 divider comes in at 124 MHz or so on many motherboards. That will get the PCI clock down to 31 MHz.

Back