• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need to borrow 2000 points per day :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

leelegend

need them to tangle with the big boys.....anyone fancy giving me a early xmas present :santa:

new toy coming this week, but i think it may fall a bit short :drool:

lee

Sometimes less is more...but when it comes to ppd, more IS more! Uh, your ppd don't look too shabby, my friend. I was thinking of borrowing around 2k/day from someone to keep you off my overtake status.

I have an idea, why don't you and I both fold under the same name(suggested name: "ihrsetrdr") and then we can both give the big boys some heartburn!

:D

what a superb idea!!!....i will reconfigure all my rigs on monday for you :)

in your dreams.....

you have 405 days until you feel the heat, and i expect a good competition, not whining and moaning like harlam does :):)

lee :)

leelegend said:
:eek: :eek: :drool:

bring it

lee :)

Comin' at ya! :D

foldon.gif

I am glad to see you are back on the smackwagon Tim ... Mac just keeps shrinking from the challenge :shrug: :D

And let me know if you find any donors Lee ... since i am on your next ppd hurdle.

Last edited:
ihrsetrdr said:
I have an idea, why don't you and I both fold under the same name(suggested name: "ihrsetrdr") and then we can both give the big boys some heartburn!

:D
Or you both could join folding_monkeys and kick some major butt :shrug:

Fold on!!! :attn: :beer:

pscout said:
I am glad to see you are back on the smackwagon Tim ... Mac just keeps shrinking from the challenge :shrug: :D

Thanks Pete! I just can't wait to see Mac's reply to that! Especially since he's still got fresh wounds from a recent <Land>Shark mauling! :D

Here's your Guiness Club soda Pete->->:beer: ;)

Here's my Club soda Guiness->->:beer: :eek:

I may have to take up garynator's offer and join the folding_monkeys! :sn:

not sure what a :sn: is, but I used it just to be different

leelegend said:
i would if i were you.....its the only way you are not gonna get burnt by the legend.....:)

lee

Well, good morning to you, Lee. I see you're up awfully early, that just makes sense if you're planning to pass me by! Oh my goodness, I forgot...you're waaay across The Pond, and I'm waaay out here on the Western edge of the North American continent. Enjoy that geographic "lead". Remember this: later on in the day while you're in bed asleep, I'll still be awake, plotting ways to derail you're ppd lead.

Sleep well. :D

ihrsetrdr, I was really trying to hitch my wagon to yours. Twice in two weeks there was a power outage so systems stayed off till I got home from out of state. I would appreciate it if you (out of fairness) would drop production for a week or so and seriously consider SHOOTING the d@#mn horses that you seem to have picked up. Thank you.:rolleyes:

ihrsetrdr said:
Well, good morning to you, Lee. I see you're up awfully early, that just makes sense if you're planning to pass me by! Oh my goodness, I forgot...you're waaay across The Pond, and I'm waaay out here on the Western edge of the North American continent. Enjoy that geographic "lead". Remember this: later on in the day while you're in bed asleep, I'll still be awake, plotting ways to derail you're ppd lead.

Sleep well. :D

my rigs dont sleep slow boy.......i am coming for you :drool:

Silver said:
I would appreciate it if you (out of fairness) would drop production for a week or so and seriously consider SHOOTING the d@#mn horses that you seem to have picked up. Thank you.:rolleyes:

...if my wife gets to the mailbox before me and sees the electric bill, then she'll shoot me and the d@#mn horses! :eek:

LandShark said:

Those would be the ones! :D

leelegend said:
my rigs dont sleep slow boy.......i am coming for you :drool:

I'm lookin' forward to that, just don't dribble any :drool: on me, O.K.? ;)

leelegend said:
you have 405 days until you feel the heat, and i expect a good competition, not whining and moaning like harlam does :):)

you forgot :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: 'ing

Well I have 93 days to decide what to do to get up to speed to at least counteract Lee's progress. Not only that, I've got Harlam starting to rise to the challenge (I think he wants revenge). If all goes well, I will have sold most of my stuff in the classifieds, and I just might (I know I said I'd do this last time) upgrade. One overclocked conroe could almost match what I'm currently making w/ 10+ machines. Scary.

- Jim

Back