• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A8N32-SLI Deluxe Bios 1303

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kikaida2003

Registered
Whats up with this bios? I flashed my bios from 1205 to 1303, now i can't get a post!!!!! Haven't searched anything on this 1303 but im pretty sure there's something wrong with this version. Will the crashfree utility work?

I've been running this BIOS since it was first released with no problems at all. You may have to reset the cmos.

Um..I just saw your sig you have the A8N-Sli deluxe, not the A8N32. Me thinks you fubared big time if you flashed the wrong bios.

Im running the beta 1303 on both my a8n-sli vanilla and my a8n-sli deluxe :)

Works great :)

PS Dont flash your BIOS while you are OCed. Reset defaults flash and then immediately go back to bios and make your changes (to usepremium on the vanilla you need to disable speech, marvell lan and sil raid, on the deluxe you dont need to do anything :) )

EDIT: oops my bad im running 1302.
EDIT EDIT: Your bad LOL I just checked and 1302 is all thas available (unless you got some in that I dont know about)

Back