• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vista+STEAM Source games=NoNo?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mrr.guy

Hey guys, well. I installed vista rc2 5744, and everything is BEAUTIFUL.
I LOVE the gadgets and the little extra stuff. Well, i was excited, and popped up CS:S for some good 'ol ownage. I joined a Dust2 games, and the sky was like, flashing black and weirdish, not sure how to explain it. Thought i had accidently joined a zombie game. Game started, and i noticed it wasn't. All other maps and servers do this, and it does also is DOD:s. Weird thing is other games like cs 1.6 and dod 1.6 work fine..
I tried installing the rc2 96.85 nvidia drivers to no avail.

Any ideas why my ground flashes, things act/look funny and buggy, i can sometimes even see through things, and it acts like the map has a HUGE leak?
Thanks for the help in advance guys, much appreciated.

P.S. Downloading an RC1 x64 to try, ill post results when the slow torrent finishes..

i use it fine when i was playing with vista css worked great no problems used lastest ati vista drivers everything was great, maybe something to do with nvidia drivers?

Back