• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PS3 games...that you can get right now?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

attack

I was initialy pumped when I saw the PS3 launch list....but it's launched and a lot of games aren't available....what games are available?

There are a ton of games out, just most of them suck, actually they all suck right now. I heard the only good game is Resistance and Madden (which is exactly the same as the xbox 360 version).

Don't Forget the PS3 version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Assuming you haven't tried it on any of the other twelve systems it was released on, why not try it on the PS3? It has the online functionality of the Xbox, 360, PC, and PSP versions (but not the Wii of course), plus the additional "next-gen characters" Moon Knight and Colossus.

So whether you're into comic books or not... hmm I'd say it's an okay beat-em up if you're not... but IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME if you are.

Back