• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sparkle PSU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FullOfSlack

Registered
Does anyone know if a 400W Sparkle with have an adjustment inside for the 12 and 5 volt rails? I just got my new PSU and the stupid 12v is a 11.6 and I don't like it that low. I would like to know if it has an adjustment before I open it up, so if it doesn't I can exchange it. BTW my 5v is at 4.9

Yes it does...the 400w has a pcb with both adjustments. if you were looking at the board, the pot on the left will adjust the 3.3 by turning it COUNTERCLOCKWISE. The pot on the right will adjut 12v and 5 v. I use the $15 Antec power supply tester and my digital volt meter to adjust them.
Here's what my readings are:
12v= 12.68
VIO= 3.56
Vcore=2.01
5v= 5.32

Good I'm glad it has those adjusments. As my 3.3 is low from the factory too. Did you do a volt mod to your epox to get your vcore up to 2.01v?

Yes- I did ! Just yesterday as a matter of fact. I posted here for help , as I used the wrong value resistor.

Back