• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

w00t

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sleepy_Steve

got a replacement graphics card in... as well as some other goodies to let me try my hand at the diskless folding latter on.

Important thing is that my 2400+ is back and crunching its heart out :D
Back up to 5 procs!

I know this seems like a small thing to a lot of people... but for me having all 3 of my best folding procs up and running is something to be happy about. :bday:

Yes ... I know the feeling when one of the best is down. :bang head:

I have one down atm ... not one of my best but it does have a gpu on it :cry: .... hopefully it will be back online soon.

:burn:

ROFLOL @ myself -- need to give it a network connection before it finishes its current WU.

Man, it takes forever to format these 320gb drives ive had lying arround. I have 4 of them, and i think it will only let me format one drive at a time.

Remember kids. Dont put a hydrolic jack in the same back seat as your main gaming rig. They dont mix well. Im lucky it only hit the graphics card.

Back