• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yet another Newegg Contest

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Free stuff never hurts, I just have to say that movie looks like garbage though :p

Also I really like that all the sign-ups are OPT IN. Newegg gets big marks for that.

MadMan007 said:
Free stuff never hurts, I just have to say that movie looks like garbage though :p

Also I really like that all the sign-ups are OPT IN. Newegg gets big marks for that.
Oh crap, I totally didn't notice that, but it does sound like something Sony would pull (since it's their movie and they're obviously sponsoring the contest). At first I thought the opt ins were optional, but then I read closer at the end of each "I agree to the terms and conditions" like WTF?! :eek:

Hey why not :) they have all the info already so whats another contest to add under the belt.

One (1) 42” LCD 1080p HDTV w/ HDMI media box (ARV $1099.99)

what the heck if sony made a 42" 1080p lcd and sold it for 1.1K I would buy it right now. I am assuming that ARV stands for actual or aproxiate retail value or am I wrong?

edit: after looking around I dont think that sony makes a 1080p 42" lcd hopefully this is a new product not yet announced.

Last edited:
YESSSSSSS I CAN JOIN NOW!!! Last one didn't allow NY residents.

Blackstar said:
Yeah. If I win I can put it next to my 32" HDTV and get HD in stereo - vision! Woo Hoo! :beer:

- Blackstar
HAHAHAHAAH... i like that!

Back