• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yet another Newegg Contest

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
In, thanks for posting. Even the 100 gift card, part of the second place package, would be cool as I am looking to build a new machine.

Soichiro said:
Oh crap, I totally didn't notice that, but it does sound like something Sony would pull (since it's their movie and they're obviously sponsoring the contest). At first I thought the opt ins were optional, but then I read closer at the end of each "I agree to the terms and conditions" like WTF?! :eek:

???? I don't think you read the right rules.

The opt-in email stuff IS optional. and not selected by default :thup:

The terms and conditions at the end of the opt-in lists are for those lists themselves, not the contest.

I'm sure a lot of that info would need to match for verification later... and they ask for too many pieces of info I just don't give out easily (address, phone).

Pinky said:
I'm sure a lot of that info would need to match for verification later... and they ask for too many pieces of info I just don't give out easily (address, phone).

Pfththth... Just cause YOU don't have either... god... :rolleyes:

- Blackstar

Back