• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sexiest thing ive ever seen in my life =0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lekyiscool

:drool: check out thisss

vid-282-v10_p2.jpg

Koolance VID-282-V10 (GeForce 8800GTX) blocks on sli 8800gtx this block is made out of Copper, 21k gold plating:drool: :) , and
anodized aluminum, steel

dont make me smack you :p

i dont get why they need to make it more expensive by adding 21k gold plating? when id go with a ek block in a split second

hainer36 said:
dont make me smack you :p

i dont get why they need to make it more expensive by adding 21k gold plating? when id go with a ek block in a split second

*slap* nevermind the crappy performance it probably gives, just stare it at....just take a minute and stare.....stareeeee :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Ill agree to it being a pretty nice block... but far from the sexiest thing ive ever seen. If it is the sexiest thing youve ever seen. I feel sorry for you buddy. ;)

im gonna assume looking at that pic that youve cropped the image to remove a lady that was holding it??

its a koolance block...all show and no go

ehhh. you need a girl heh.
they are everywhere, take a look =)
Kinda too flashy for me though. that block. I like my **** simple and that just draws your attention immediatly. KL should really upgrade their tube size.. even to 3/8" im sure their stuff would do better.

Fr3@k3r said:
flowrate chart doesnt look that bad .. altho i have no idea wtf a flow rate chart should look like..

i do like the damn look tho
LMAO!!!! :D :D Now that's a quote! And finally some honesty, I don't have a clue what that chart is telling me either but the block does look nice. I have to agree with hainer, i'd take an EK block in a heartbeat.

Albaholic said:
Ill agree to it being a pretty nice block... but far from the sexiest thing ive ever seen. If it is the sexiest thing youve ever seen. I feel sorry for you buddy. ;)

Im lonely. :beer:

damm why cant they make anything that actually preforms good lmao

why did the use gold plating on the coppper anyone have an idea ??

Last edited:
Back