• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A few pics of my C2D Rig, thnx Maviryk

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HungLo

Registered
Thnx to Mav for the HC,D5,Storm,Fans/Ctrlr
A few pics of the rig as I imagined it... sorta....

The temporary blue part is for Cold-air induction..fans are above HC blowing upwards... small hole cut in top of case for tubing run.

Heheh rev.2 of the Folgers rez

The DDC is in the drive rack feeding the Storm.

tubing routing looks good, nice clean wire management, but a Folgers coffee can? Maybe its effective, but that is pretty ghetto.

Heheh... thanks voigts
Yeah.. ghetto it is! took all of 1minute to make... It was a quick way of getting the loop to come together. It'll be replaced with the Swifty MCres... looks like it"ll fit ok, along with whichever Tygon series is best. I'm tempted on the PA120.3 it's cheaper in Canada! The only bummer is that the barbs are 1/2" on the Mcres, mine are probably 5/8". Think the D5 will notice much?

The Folgers can made me smile :) That's pretty cool.

The lighting looks pretty slick, nice choice of blocks and pumps too.

LOL I actually sorta like the Folgers can...

I love the Folgers can too. The install is incredibly clean, with all high end components, but the folgers can (and the drive used to mount the pump) reek of ingenuity.

very nice! i might have gone with a "maxwell house res" to better color coordinate with the blue?? nice job "flowering" those two ramsinks too. i flowered mine but they look like they were trampled on.

Bah! Any chance you can attach a few low res images? I'm at work Imageshack and photobucket are blocked. :-(

Edit: Could someone hit save on the pics and attach so I can see? :(

I'm loving the folgers can. Work with what you've got! :) great job on the install... i might swipe the folgers and the clamp idea for my own rig ( if you don't mind ) proper credit given of course :)

Question though, what did you use to seal the barbs on the foldgers tank?

Great job man.

~ Gos

Last edited:
kylebussen said:
"Its folgers in your cup!" That is the tune from their old commercials if you were wondering. I like it. Looks real nice.

It's folgers in your loop!

It would be really cool if you added a brown die to the water so it looked like you had coffee flowing through your loop :p.

Back