• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ubuntu Temp Monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dmatko

Anyone here using any cpu temp monitor? ive searched the net and foud a few different ones, was wondering which one is nice and stable. im running ubuntu 6.10 w/ latest updates. :cool: thnx for any replies.

sweet, i was tryin to get conky to work but couldnt get it for the life of me. ill try gkrell and see how it goes over. Thnx!!!

i couldnt get **sudo apt-get install gkrellm** to work. kept giving me an error message. i did find another way to install it though using the desktop. go to APPLICATIONS>ADD/REMOVE scroll down to where it says SYSTEM TOOLS and click on it. scroll down again on the right-hand side till you see the file GKrellM and check the box next to it. click "Apply", it will then ask for your pswrd, ((same as you log into ubuntu with)). after it finishes installing, go to applications again, and scroll down to system tools. open the gkrellm and start using it. G/L

Back