• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

300+ watt heat load.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tyranos

What compressors and condensors are required to dissipate a 300-325w heat load at -40c? I need to determine if my current system (mach II gt) will be able to do that with modifications, or if I will need a new custom unit.

Your Gt will handle the load with some mods, i will be sending my unit away next month to have it modified for quad core the mods i have had recommended are Chilly 1 evap a three way high capacity condensor R402a regas and an accumalater to hold the charge and stop liquid returning to the compressor.

+ cap tube resizing

the expantion is needed for that gas in particular.. and thats for the raw -C's

if you can tollerate higher C's a less expansive gas would need less modification, just a metering divice mod possibly a condensor upgrade if needed and a charge adjustment.

Now to find someone that will do it for me reasonably quick and for a decent price. :)

A nf9fx at -40C with 300+ watts of load wont happen with r402a. Need to bump to a nf11fx if you want that size load.

Back