• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking to buy a LCD, $300ish or less budget

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gabe3

I'm looking at both wide screens and regular. I'm leaning more toward wide screen. I noticed this, I also do alot of gaming- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824116060#spec

and its about the most I want to spend$

I have dual monitors right now, one is a 17" flat panel. The other is a 18" viewable flat screen CRT. and since the CRT is bigger I use it to game on, but I hate reading websites and stuff on it because my smaller LCD is so much more clear.

If you guys can give me some thought or suggestions on a LCD model it would be great. Also if you have used both a wide screen and regular and like one kind more then the other please tell why! Thanks..

I am going to order a Dell 2007WFP soon. Right now they are $340, and you can get refurbs on Dell's website for $270 I think. I am hoping there is some type of memorial day sale.

Back