• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pocket PC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kevin007

I'm looking for a pocket PC, between $300 and $400. I was looking at the iPaqs, my friend has one. But I'm not sure what other brands have that is good. Anyway I was wondering if everyone could recommend something, I would use it to play music and other things like watching movies perhaps, as well as other pocket PC things.

dell makes great pocketpc's too. i have owned an ipaq and i have to say that they are awesome. they work great, reliable, etc. check out dell's pocket pc's because i have heard that they aren't bad either. palm makes some ok one's too but i would rather go with an hp or a dell pocket pc.

hope this helped :D

I had an Axim x51v for a couple years and loved it. Gave it to my mom cause her ppc was crapping out and I got a blackjack. Great little thing with vga screen and wifi/bluetooth. I checked the dell site and it looks like they dont sell them any more. kinda a bummer cause they were the best of the pda's.

Pda's are getting phased out due to smartphones and pda phones so you might want to look into that.

I would honestly get a Palm 700WX with the sprint sero plan. Most young guys have a cell phone and well ya cant beat the sero plans, they are great and have unlimited data.

You might consider a used Axim x51v. I've been using one for a year now and love it. It will do all the things you are interested in and a used one won't set you back as much you have budgeted.

Back