• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unable to transmit unit to work server?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

traldan

This is from one of my single core instances running on the Pentium D...
[16:11:07] + Attempting to send results
[16:11:07] - Server reports packet it received an incomplete payload.
[16:11:07] (May be due to packet loss during network transmission or a corrupted file.)
[16:11:07] - Error: Could not transmit unit 03 (completed July 25) to work server.

[16:11:07] + Attempting to send results
[16:11:07] Working on Unit 04 [July 25 16:11:07]
[16:11:07] + Working ...
[16:11:07] - Couldn't send HTTP request to server
[16:11:07] (Got status 503)
[16:11:07] + Could not connect to Work Server (results)
[16:11:07] (171.65.103.100:8080)
[16:11:07] Could not transmit unit 03 to Collection server; keeping in queue.

Any ideas as to what's causing it?:bang head

Looks like the returned data is incomplete. I'd leave it alone, and when it cycles through to another autosend period, it should try to resend the WU again. Like the log file says, it might just be a transmission loss.

If it works, great, if not, then I'd check the work directory and see if you have files that got tore up by a HD or FAH error.

If you do, just run check disk, and see that the HD is okay, and delete that unit from your queue with the delete flag. (Which is just " -delete N", where N is the number of the WU in the queue, iirc).

Good luck.

you might also want to check any issues posted over at FC ... check the standard core forum and the server one.

without the project and server ip it is hard for us to check for 'known' issues.

The log snippet almost looks like the symptoms on smp when you don't specify bigpackets before you get your fisrt wu. Resloution to that one required using qfix.

Back