• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Guaranteed G0 X3210 at saveateagle.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jason4207

I just ordered a G0 X3210 from saveateagle.com. The guy I talked to was very knowledgeable, and made sure that a G0 is coming my way. Give him a call at 901-758-3304, and if you can't get through try 901-683-7851.

38 left after my order, so don't wait too long if you're looking for this CPU.

I paid 259.50 + 8.32 s/h (ground) from their Cali warehouse.

I asked the guy to put up a webpage advertising the stepping, and I'll post a link once he sends it to me.

I also asked that he do the same w/ the G0 x3220, so I'll post a link for that as well...assuming he has some.

:beer:

Edit: I don't see the SLACU code on the saveateagle website anymore. Just a heads-up...don't order unless you can get a guarantee. Calling is the best option for now...or going w/ TG.

Edit2: Lance has responded...looks like it is still all-good. He's saying that SLACU will be on your receipt, and the webpage will be fixed tomorrow.

Edit3: saveateagle website is showing G0 SLACU code now. Price has dropped as well! $270 w/ free shipping.

Last edited:
OUCH!!!

Most of the complaints seem to be w/ refurb/demo stuff, and their lifelong rating is 8.98, but their 6 month is 5.38.

Well if you're concerned, just wait, and I'll let you guys know how my order turns out.

I had a great conversation over the phone w/ the guy. He knew what steppings were, and everything.

I called back. The guy's name is Lance BTW. I called b/c their website says "Free shipping on orders over $250". Apparently you have to enter a promo code to get this, but since I ordered over the phone I couldn't do this. One call straightened it out...free shipping!

So far so good. Oh wait...just got a confirmation email:

"[email protected]"
to me

show details
2:10 pm (1 minute ago)
Eagle Computer Systems Inc.

Sales Order
Date Sales Order #
8/14/2007 3000XXXX

7730 B Trinity Road
Suite 125
Cordova TN 38018
901-683-7851
www.saveateagle.com
Bill To Ship To
Jason XXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX Jason XXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Payment Method Terms PO # Project Ship Via Ship Date
UPS Ground 8/14/2007
Start Date End Date PAYMENT METHOD Email Tracking # Sales Rep
Lance Thomason
Partner FOB Tracking Numbers Credit Card #

Item Quantity Description Rate Amount Location Class
BX80562X3210-V53 1 INTEL CPU XEON X3210 2.13GHZ FSB1066MHZ 8M LGA775 RETAIL - Step Code SLACU 259.50 259.50
Free Ground Shipping 1 Free Ground Shipping 0.00 0.00
Subtotal 259.50
Shipping Cost (UPS Ground) 0.00
Total $259.50

For Technical Service Call 901-758-3302 For Customer Service/Tracking information Call 800-845-6471 Buyer hereby agrees to purchase and acquire the above listed items in the amount and of the type and condition set forth in this sales order. The buyer is further bound to the price stated above for such items. This sales order shall be, when duly executed and delivered, a legal and binding obligation of the buyer, enforceable in accordance with its terms. Any product damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery, or customer assumes full responsibility.

It's looking good so far! :santa:

Last edited:
That's my area code.

Hrmm wonder how local this place is.

Think I might try and get one of these since it is local.
Is the only difference between the x3210 and the x3220 the factory clock?

They don't have any in their TN store, but they have some in their Cali warehouse. So if your in TN you'll still have to wait, but he told me he's trying to get 6 in the TN store, so he'll have some on this side of the country here soon.

x3210 is 8 x 266 = 2.13GHz, and x3220 is 9 x 266 = 2.4GHz. Both are downward unlocked, so the x3210 has 6, 7, & 8 multi's available, and the x3220 has 6, 7, 8, & 9 multi's available.

Lance told me he didn't have any x3220's yet, though.

BTW, Lance said the price may go up on these CPU. He's trying to get more, and the distributors are asking for more $.

Hrmm , I wonder if when they do get some here , if I can just walk up and get them. Or if they don't have on site sales. Guess I should call Lance.

Because that location in Cordova , is like 2 miles from my apartment.

Sj_GrenDeL said:
That's my area code.

Hrmm wonder how local this place is.

Think I might try and get one of these since it is local.
Is the only difference between the x3210 and the x3220 the factory clock?

Lower multi (8x vs 9x for the 3220)

FWIW...that is a terrible website.

Sj_GrenDeL said:
Hrmm , I wonder if when they do get some here , if I can just walk up and get them. Or if they don't have on site sales. Guess I should call Lance.

Because that location in Cordova , is like 2 miles from my apartment.

I think that is their storefront. Give him a call. He made it sound like he should have them in a few days in TN.

Tracking number says it'll be here on Monday...the day I get back from the beach!!!

Normally I'd be depressed that the vacation is over and I have to come home, but this changes everything.

Good luck! :)

I'm interested in seeing how these clock compared to Q6600s given that there is a general idea that xeons are binned higher than desktop chips.

Awesome

Thanks Jason.

I called the same guy and he was very nice and knew exactly what I was talking about. Thanks for sharing your experience!

justsayshmur said:
Thanks Jason.

I called the same guy and he was very nice and knew exactly what I was talking about. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Cool! Im glad I could help. It seemed like a lot of people were willing to do anything to get these just last week, and now it seems everyone has gone ahead with a Q6600, or is waiting it out more. Maybe their waiting for some results!

Anyway, lets show what these can do, and post your results please!

What kind of cooling do you plan on using?

Back