• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Guaranteed G0 X3210 at saveateagle.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lance13 said:
Hey Everyone,

The link "should" be up in the 08/16/07. We had an issue with our site publishing the night of 08/14/07. Hopefully the web guys worked out the kink. I don't want this post to be an advertisement, but I would like to thank everyone for the nice comments!

Lance

Hey man, :welcome: to OCF, you are the talk of the town around here with your X3210 G0's,
Any idea when you can get some X3220 G0's?;)

Brolloks said:
Hey man, :welcome: to OCF, you are the talk of the town around here with your X3210 G0's,
Any idea when you can get some X3220 G0's?;)

Thanks Brolloks.

No idea on the X3220 G0's. I've been looking for them since I talked to Jason. OCF will be the fist to know if/when they become available.

Lance

MadMan007 said:
omg cyberstalker!

Your next! ;) j/k

Not much stalking required. I asked one guy today what forum he got our info from. It was pretty easy from there.

lance13 said:
Your next! ;) j/k

Not much stalking required. I asked one guy today what forum he got our info from. It was pretty easy from there.
Hey Lance , I also live in cordova , only about a mile from where you guys are located.

Do you guys do on-site sales?

webdevour said:
Yea really, I'm close too and it would be nice to get NewEgg-ish prices from a local store.

We do, but we are more of a warehouse than retail. If you give me a ring tommorrow, we will make the arrangments.

Lance

I am sorry but i have to say, your company's web site search engine is horrible. I put in intel xeon 3210, and it come up with thousands of results?

lance13 said:
No idea on the X3220 G0's. I've been looking for them since I talked to Jason. OCF will be the fist to know if/when they become available.

Lance
If priced commensurate with it's value, you can immediately deduct one from your first shipment received inventory! ;)

~ Strat ~

Stratcat said:
If priced commensurate with it's value, you can immediately deduct one from your first shipment received inventory! ;)

~ Strat ~
I'll take one too. So have one on hand locally ;).

good job on getting into the forums lance :welcome: :welcome:

- not only do we feel like we are getting the attention we crave (as most of the users here are beyond anal about their hardware, and i include myself here) but you will get the extra sales for your store. i love a win / win situation.

oh happy day, oh haaapppy daaaay...! :santa:

Shakir_Akbari said:
i just put in my pre-order at $2.75, they should have them there in 2 days

the order confirmation should say the stepping code - SLACU

lance was a nice guy

i am one happy SOB

edit: i am #4 in line & the price is now around $275 with free ground shipping. also the x3220's are no where to be seen

I originally thought this meant he was OoS, but apparently Lance was just moving stock from the West Coast to the TN store. So if you're on the East coast you should get them pretty quickly once they come in (tomorrow I think).

Do you need a server board for these processors or can you just drop them into a P965/P35 board?

UBB said:
Do you need a server board for these processors or can you just drop them into a P965/P35 board?

It's a 775 socket, so it should work in most 965/P35 boards w/ the most recent BIOS update. I say "most" b/c there has been some doubt that it will work in all MoBos, but I haven't heard of anyone having problems yet (at least w/ B3's...still waiting on G0's). I believe these Xeons have the same microcode as the q6600, so if you can run one of those it should work for an x32x0 as well.

I know for a fact a B3 x3210 worked in my buddy's Gigabyte P35-DS3P before he updated the BIOS.

Someone chime in if they have any info to the contrary.

just got the sale order confirmation from eagle:
Eagle Computer Systems Inc.

Sales Order
Date Sales Order #
8/16/2007 30xxxxxx

Cordova TN 38018
901-683-7851
www.saveateagle.com
Ship To
Shakir Akbari UPS Ground 8/16/2007

Item Quantity Description Rate Amount Location Class
BX80562X3210-V53 1 INTEL CPU XEON X3210 2.13GHZ FSB1066MHZ 8M LGA775 RETAIL - Step Code SLACU 276.95 276.95
Subtotal 276.95
Shipping Cost (UPS Ground) 0.00
Total $276.95

For Technical Service Call 901-758-3302 For Customer Service/Tracking information Call 800-845-6471 Buyer hereby agrees to purchase and acquire the above listed items in the amount and of the type and condition set forth in this sales order. The buyer is further bound to the price stated above for such items. This sales order shall be, when duly executed and delivered, a legal and binding obligation of the buyer, enforceable in accordance with its terms. Any product damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery, or customer assumes full responsibility.

i love seeing that SLACU on there :clap:

Back