• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Guaranteed G0 X3210 at saveateagle.com & at tankguys.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jason4207

See my thread here if your looking for a G0 x3210. I ordered mine from saveateagle.com, but I had to phone it in. They are working on getting a web page showing the specific stepping, but in the mean time you can phone in your order, or visit their TN location. See above link for specific details. I'll post a link once the webpage is up.

It looks like Tank Guy is also getting in on the action. He has an ETA on 8/23, but I read a post of his claiming he may be able to ship earlier.

saveateagle.com is $275 w/ free shipping (you have to ask for it, though), and TG is $270...not sure on the shipping.

Edit: Here is the link for it at saveateagle.com Enter promo code FREEGROUND for free shipping.

Edit: I don't see the SLACU code on the saveateagle website anymore. Calling may be the only way to guarantee a G0 from them. TG website is still OK, though.

Edit2: Lance said it's all-good. Website should be corrected tomorrow. G0 still guaranteed.

Edt3: saveateagle website shows G0 SLACU code now. The price has dropped to $270 w/ free shipping as well.

Last edited:
I'm interested to see how these G0 X3210s clock compared to Q6600s. From what I've read ->

x3210 = Q6400

x3220 = Q6600

...so I know its not apples to apples but still interesting.

I don't know anything about saveateagle.com but TG had one of the best communication processes during the initial G0 run. I highly recommend them.

iceage said:
I don't know anything about saveateagle.com but TG had one of the best communication processes during the initial G0 run. I highly recommend them.

Well saveateagle needs to work on their website, but so far I've dealt w/ Lance who works there over the phone, and he has been great. See my thread link above for the whole story.

From what I've read TG has had outstanding CS as well.

We all know these quads run hot, so I'm thinking the higher thermal spec of 85* (as opposed to 71* w/ the Q6600) will give more headroom. It will at least make heat less of an issue. You'll be able to run them up to 80*+ w/o worrying!

I'll know more on Monday when I get mine!

I wonder if anyone have some OC data on these. Are they better or about same as G0 6600? I normally expect server chips to OC bit higher.

Just a head's up...I don't see the SLACU code on the saveateagle website anymore. Calling would be the best way to ensure you get a G0.

TG's website still specifically guarantees G0's, though.

Edit: Lance said it's nothing to worry about. See first post.

Last edited:
Just got this from Lance. If you want or are thinking about getting a G0 X3210 then please post.

Almost out of the X3210's GO's. Did anyone want some more? I was going to place one last order (if we can still get them).

Lance
Eagle Computer Systems
http://www.saveateagle.com

Ps Jason - Congrads on the OC!! Go ahead and push it...We will be happy to sell you another one ;) j/k

heard they are extremely hot when overclocked comparing to q6600.

I'd def go for an X3210, but for only ~$15 cheaper than the higher multi Q6600?

Xeon chip is binned for higher temp capability and "theoritically" can sustain higher temp than desktop Q6600.

-

I ordered my Xeon X3210 from saveateagle this Tuesday, and it arrived Thursday morning.

Free shipping and it arrived in 2 days!
Awesome service!

heard they are extremely hot when overclocked comparing to q6600.

Mine takes a lot of voltage, but it loads about the same temperature as most Q6600's running at 3.6GHz 24/7 on air. This despite the fact I'm running the faster FSB.

With the G0 Q6600 (w/ the extra multi) only $16 more it is hard to justify this purchase completely, but once the price drops to the $225-$245 range it will be well worth it. For those who want it now, and want to save every penny, this is still the best quad deal right now.

Back