• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Harlam....I'm comin for you

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cw823

Honeybadger Moderator
On the top 20PPD list, I keep ending up right behind you. Well, the 3 quads, plus the 6420 I just picked up (and I have another C2D rig I hijacked with SMP client) I should be high enough to stay permanently on top of you.

Oh, and I'm still thinking about one more quad....:D :D :D

/me staples all harlam's pant cuff's closed, then fills all his pants with cheesy poofs.

Nice, i'm planning a dual Quad 771 rig for folding sometime between now and just after Christmas. Trouble is finding a good mobo and rackmount case that wont break the bank.

I can't wait to see how this ends up!!

Ahhh shmack... you think your Intel army can handle my AMD battalion do you? :D

That's cool... you just keep those quads Folding my young padawan. We'll see who comes out on top once I get my Phenom X4s in the Fold. :beer:

:cool: The gauntlet has been accepted :D

Now let the games begin :beer: :beer:

Ahhh shmack... you think your Intel army can handle my AMD battalion do you? :D

That's cool... you just keep those quads Folding my young padawan. We'll see who comes out on top once I get my Phenom X4s in the Fold. :beer:

:clap::clap::clap:

Alright! Let's get BUSY! ;)

what's a padawan?

cheezy poofs and :soda: on a lazy Sunday(actually I'am @work).

;)

Alright! Let's get BUSY! ;)

Well, hopefully I can hold my own in the mean time... I think it's gonna be a couple months before we see any quad AM2+ cpus arrive on the market... and I've considered selling off a few 939s in the meantime.

And... I said it before... and I'll say it again, hear me and hear me now!!! If the AMD K10 duals/quads aren't up to Folding speed with Intel, then I'll lift the Intel ban from my wallet.

And... I said it before... and I'll say it again, hear me and hear me now!!! If the AMD K10 duals/quads aren't up to Folding speed with Intel, then I'll lift the Intel ban from my wallet.

:clap:

Found out today I have to replace the roof this fall as opposed to next spring....so may have to dump one or two of my quads in the meantime to avoid using credit cards to buy materials......sigh.

Which may be good for one or two of you, but not good for my PPD. But you gotta do what you gotta do

Back