• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AHHH outta skrews... lol

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nd4spdbh2

well i have a surpluss of computer parts here at home enough to make 3 full comps... so i decided to build them and sell them. i thought i had tons of the standard case skrews used to secure motherboards, pci cards... but i literally RAN out after the third build... i had to go around rapeing them from places and such...

i never thought it would happen.

I bought a bunch of computer screws off ebay once, and I keep everything in a plastic organizer separated by type, so I never run out now.

Whenever I see an old PC in the trash or whatever I grab it, not only to scavenge for parts but i usually end of completely robbing it of screws then trashing it myself :)

lol.
You are OUT OF SCREWS???

I am right now out of LAN cards. My dad used to have like 10 of those somewhere. I really want this smooth wall!!!

lol i gotta coupla extra 10/100 cards from old comps... about once or twice a month frys will have an add for a 10/100 nic for like $.99 or gigabit cards for like 5 bucks...

lol i guess im legitamently skrewed :beer:

Good thing is i already sold one of the 3 comps i put on craigslist in like 3 hrs... if you sell at the right price they will buy!

Back