• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel ICC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ZGOZZ

Well just got back from ICC, well there will be a new Chip set and CPU's coming soon.

Can you say 6 core and 8 core cpu's with 16mb of cache and higher, and MB with 1600 bus speeds.

There will be some cool things from Intel coming down the pipe, will fill you all in as we get the info threw the channel.

The quad core cpu's that are out will be dropping in price very soon, they want to push out the dual core which they will be slowing down in production shortly.

Thats right dual core will go away like the P4....:eek::beer:

New Servers and server Xeons will be out soon with a 16m cache from what were told.

New Server Intel Multi-Flex Server.
Its a blade server for SMB it has 7 server blades and a array.
Plus built in switches, 4 PSU supply's ally hot swaps, and I mean everything.
Will have pic's soon..

Last edited:
Cheaper quad cores sounds good to me! Thanks for the info.

BTW what does ICC stand for? I am guessing I=Intel and one of the C's is Conference?

Plus a new gaming mb with 1600 mb FSB, I will have a pic of that in the next couple of weeks, it will be SLI not ATI CF, and will have the Nvidia SLI system Cert for the MB

Oh there is going to be a quad core for the laptops, and a Intel Core 2 Extreme laptop CPU as well in the next quarter.

Back