• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ABIT IP35 USB Drivers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Metallica

I installed all the drivers, but when i install the USB driver, it takes me to a txt file, that tells me i need to connect to the net to DL them. I cant connect to the net without usb :( lol

Any ideas?

USB driver for USB porst on the mobo?? Then all you need is SP2 package. Then install INF from Intel site. And your done.

I have SP2. And i don't have a net connection on that comp yet. (i need usb lol)

I don't get it. when i go to the device manager theres 8 that say:

"Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal host Controller -xxxx

Then below those 8 theres:

"USB Root Hub" with a yellow ! next to them.

:S

So you installed SP2 and rebooted?? Then DL INF from Intel for P3 chipset from the PC you are on now and install it on your other PC. Burn it on to a CD if you have to.

And try Updating drivers for USB root Hub. Do Auto find drivers.

So you installed SP2 and rebooted?? Then DL INF from Intel for P3 chipset from the PC you are on now and install it on your other PC. Burn it on to a CD if you have to.

And try Updating drivers for USB root Hub. Do Auto find drivers.

I was looking on Intel's site, and i could find this?

Am i just not seeing it or something?

But that's on the mobo CD so unistall the yellow ? mark ones in device manager and reboot see if that fixes your issue

But that's on the mobo CD so unistall the yellow ? mark ones in device manager and reboot see if that fixes your issue

There yellow ! not ? lol
And, i tried it, we'll see.

And what are the ones on the top, that are fine?

Back