• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Server status!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

muddocktor

Retired
Well, looks like our ritual weekend of server trouble waited until this evening to kick in. I just went to check my stats (yes, I'm a stats ***** ;) ) and saw that the server was down once again. I checked the home page and this little message is what I found:

Seti Home Page said:
October 14, 2007
We are having air conditioning problems. The project is down for the night.

At least it's not one of the servers acting up this time, just the air conditioner.

I'm a stats ***** as well, Muddy :) Sadly, of the 9 bookmarks I have on my firefox tab.. thingy, 5 of them are SETI@Home stat sites, and 1 is OCF SETI page haha.

Shame about the AC.. hopefully the servers will be up soonish.. one of my rigs is almost out of work

Yup, shame indeed. Hopefully swapping out an AC isn't too much of a pita and will have the servers up again.

"10/15/2007 9:28:50 AM|SETI@home|Reason: project is down"

I'm a stats ***** as well, Muddy :) Sadly, of the 9 bookmarks I have on my firefox tab.. thingy, 5 of them are SETI@Home stat sites, and 1 is OCF SETI page haha.

ROFL Careface! I thought I was the only one. I have 2 stats sites and OCForums in my firefox bookmark toolbar out of 6 total links. We have got it bad. Too freaking hillarious. :p

Back