• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A few Reasons to get the 40 Gig PS3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You forgot the only real reason to get the 40 gig.

It's a cheaper version of the Sony Blu Ray Player (aka PS3). :p

I'm just waiting for Sony to release a PS3 that has no backwards compatability and can't play blu-rays. You know.... just to slap the fans in the face just that much more.

Oh and I LOL'd when I see a topic by fudge "reasons NOT to get a PS3" then 2 topics up a topic by Rainless "Reasons TO buy a PS3". I wouldn't expect anything less on OCF.

I'm just waiting for Sony to release a PS3 that has no backwards compatability and can't play blu-rays. You know.... just to slap the fans in the face just that much more.

Oh and I LOL'd when I see a topic by fudge "reasons NOT to get a PS3" then 2 topics up a topic by Rainless "Reasons TO buy a PS3". I wouldn't expect anything less on OCF.

:beer:

I'm thinking about getting 1 now I still have a PS2 for my fav games on that platform and I like the looks of MotorCross and the new Ratchet And Clank game looks great. I also like Heavenly Sword the ping noise from the sword she uses sounds great and the gameplay looks amazing.

My buddy has a PS3 as well as Heavenly sword. It was a good game, terribly short however. Overall i prefer my favorite Ninja Gaidain (dont know how to spell, not going to look it up) because in heavenly sword there is no button to block. You have to be doing nothing to block and even sometimes it doesnt work.

My buddy has a PS3 as well as Heavenly sword. It was a good game, terribly short however. Overall i prefer my favorite Ninja Gaidain (dont know how to spell, not going to look it up) because in heavenly sword there is no button to block. You have to be doing nothing to block and even sometimes it doesnt work.

That sucks. Even God of War had a block button. The nothing block isn't new, but it never really worked right on any game it was in.

Back