• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*EXTRA!* GHOSSSST BUSTERS!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ZOMG!!!

THANK YOU RAINLESS!

i almost completely forgot about this game! I remember hearing about it a good while back, before any real news was given, other than the game had the green light!

and its GREAT that akroid, and Ramis are writing a new script. With the original writers doing this, the story shouldn't feel out of place either ( as we usually see when movies are made into video games ).

Now the only question is...which version to get? PC? 360? Its going to be made on the PS3, 360, PS2, DS, Wii, and PC. Most likely, i'll get the PC version though.

IF it's available for the PC I'll go with that. If not, that's one more reason for me to get an 360. As much as I hate hardware more delicate than my grandmother Lou. :bang head

what!? it's a multi-platform game and the Wii's included?...thats not normal...I mean even EA games don't always make it over. Have to keep an eye on this.

Wow! The screen shot alone of the Stay-Puffed Marshmallow Man has sold me on this game!

First title in what the publisher hopes will be a series of "Ghostbusters" games is set for release in fall '08 from Vivendi's Sierra label.

Has to be better than the one in the 80s where the theme song played repetitively, then you ran around the grid selecting a location to drive the ectomomobile, caught a ghost and then repeated 4 billion times.

20060202-c64ghostbusters.gif

forgotten-ghostbusters-game.jpg

You know on the Wii you can get controller plastic add-ons like a tennis racket, golf club etc wouldn't it be cool if they designed a Proton gun shape to fit around your remote and you aimed and catch ghosts lol.

Then some serious fans would get there moth eating Ghostbusters suit out the closet from 1984 (Reminds to put his in the wash and stitch up them holes) and start thinking there a ghostbuster with Ray Parker Jr. theme song starting before mission 1 begins.

My mind is starting to unravel

And WOW fudge I had that on my Commodore 64

Last edited:
Back