• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Super Smash Bros. Brawls @ Wal-Mart $19.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
just got this e-mail even though I in no way attempted to cancel my order:

Dear Kyle xxxx,

We have received your request to cancel the item(s) listed
below from your order (#xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

We will attempt to cancel this order, however, we may
already have processed your order for shipping. If you need
to contact us about this order, please call us at 1-800-966-6456
between 6 a.m. and 1 a.m (CT), seven days a week.

===========================================================
ITEM(S) REQUESTED TO BE CANCELED
-----------------------------------------------------------
Order Date: 11 JAN 2008 08:17
Order Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ITEM QTY PRICE TOTAL
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wii 1 19.82 19.82

Get used to it, all companies have the little clause to change prices if they make a mistake. I seen this earlier on another site, knew it wouldn't last long.

Friend told me about this earlier today, I got my order in before noon. Hopefully it works, I notice the link is dead now.

was wondering if that would happen. they need to get their pricing right before they put it online. how hard is that? imagine if you went to a store and bought this. then one night walmart sneaks into your house, takes it, and leaves you a little pile of money with a pleasant little note. this is the same thing but online and minus the breaking and entering.

I've gotten like 3 seperate emails from Walmart apologizing for what happened, the latest of which contained a PIN for a 10$ online gift card. So it wasn't all for nothing :)

I've gotten like 3 seperate emails from Walmart apologizing for what happened, the latest of which contained a PIN for a 10$ online gift card. So it wasn't all for nothing :)

it's reason like this that makes it worthwhile to order price mistake items from major websites :D

Man I loved this game on N64. This is one of the better games out for Nintendo IMO. I would kick butt with Kirby anytime I played! Did they stick with the 2D stages like the original or is it like totally reconstructed fighting style. I just recently played Mario Galaxy and that thing tripped the hell out of me.

Back