• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are these really micron D9's?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
that ram list is confusing.. whats the deal with the red micron's? and the green ones?

are some d9's better than others?i still have so much to learn.

and i didnt see those ram's listed? Those that mean the ic's arent good or what?

if he is claiming D9's on that 2gig stick then its the D9HNL's. which are not the high speed IC's you might be after. you will only find those in 2gig kits and 1gig dimms. the high speed D9's do not have the density to be made into a 2gig dimm. the D9HNL ic is high density which means 2gig dimms and no so good ocing. i did a while back pick up a 1gig single sided ddr2-667 dimm with D9HNL's. they do [email protected] 5-5-5-18 timings.

i wouldnt waste your time with ram on ebay they are always tring to make a quick buck.. if anything the question you should be asking is, what dimms have the high speed D9's.

Back