• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nero Problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PhysX

using Nero 7xxx whatever haha on vista U, anyways I burned a vidoe earlier no problem was a good hr and 45mins long, no i goto burn another video which is only an hour and 8mins long and i get this....

wtfvi1.jpg

anyway to make it work ?

Sounds like it's not recognizing the disc as multiwrite or multisession, check to make sure that you do not have close session enabled on your disc burning options because after the session is closed you cannot write to the disc again without reformatting it.

this may sound elementary and stupid but also check that there is enough space to write your file to the disc. Are you using a CDR, CDRW, DVDR or DVDRW if DVDR or DVDRW is it dual layered? Make sure it detected the correct disc format.

yep dvd-r, its also supposed to be automatically adjusting quality so it will fit.

I'll bet that it somehow closed the session on the disc and since it isn't an RW, you'll have to use another. I always use RW discs, better compatibility and reliability plus cheaper in the long run.

Back