• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone with February's issue of Xbox Mag?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gravitywell

Hey, as the title says, I'm looking for some info from this magazine. It comes with a disc with a couple of Rock Band tracks. I was wondering if anyone had it that could tell me the tracks, and/or maybe send it my way so I could use it? (If you haven't already used the tracks.)

I'm having issues finding this particular issue, only March mags are on the stands now. Thanks again.

Hey, as the title says, I'm looking for some info from this magazine. It comes with a disc with a couple of Rock Band tracks. I was wondering if anyone had it that could tell me the tracks, and/or maybe send it my way so I could use it? (If you haven't already used the tracks.)

I'm having issues finding this particular issue, only March mags are on the stands now. Thanks again.

Wasnt that a month or two ago? or did they release another one?

I've got the mag but I don't get the discs with mine. I think I recall something about an Aerosmith song and a couple of others, don't have it in front of me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_in_Rock_Band

scroll down to near the bottom of the page. It will tell you the 3 songs that came in february's issue of Xbox Magaine.

I also use this wiki site to instantly tell me what songs are currently up for download, and what songs will be up for download. Must faster than logging onto Xbox live every week, and trying to find out that way.

Thank you for the wiki link, I had no idea that was there. I can't find this issue anywhere. Apparantly the 20th of February is too late to actually buy the February issue of the magazine. No major bookstore has the Feb issue anymore, they have the March on the shelf. I went so-far as to check ebay for it, but I can only come up with the Mag w/o disc in Europe.

I'd gladly pay someone for the disc, or I could trade some 48-hour Live cards for it, if anyone was interested.

Back