• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Geforce 9600GT Benchmrk problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gibbo3771

Im using 3dMark 06 to benchmark my 9600GT but i ma having some problems with the testing, im sure lots of people have used this program to bench makr lol. whats happening it that when i go to the test run, it runs like 4 different test. Each one quite graphical intense (apparently :confused:) but no matter what the graphics settings i have im only sqeezing out about 3 FPS.

Anyone else have any problems, the graphics card itself runs fine when in games or other programs. Also i have tried to reinstall it but still heehaw lol.

any solutions.

There are 4 gfx tests and 2 cpu tests in the benchmark. It is normal to get 0-3fps on the cpu tests. Are you only getting 3fps on all tests?

My 9600GT gets good FPS in all but the CPU tests. Total score is like 13k. No problems. Only thing I've noticed is sometimes when a test is done it will freeze up before it flashes back to Windows to start up the next test. Anyone else seen this happen? Seems to only happen when OC'd too much though.

yep all the tests, but ive also just put vista in my computer and now im having real problems with crysis :confused: no matter how low the graphics are the frames still come out at 26FPS, WTF is going on here, my X1950 Pro done better :mad:

i doubt your x1950 did much better at all., crysis is a brutal game, turn off AA and AF and turn down details.

did you install latest drivers or any special ones?

chipset drivers?

yep all the tests, but ive also just put vista in my computer and now im having real problems with crysis :confused: no matter how low the graphics are the frames still come out at 26FPS, WTF is going on here, my X1950 Pro done better :mad:

Does Crysis have a FPS limit like CS 1.6 does, I know in 1.6 the standard FPS limit is 60 but you can change it. I wonder if maybe yours is limited at 26. I have never played Crysis so I have no idea if this is true or not, but merely a thought.

Umm, whats your cpu (doesnt explain the 3dmark thing, but maybe crysis)? And also, what does cpuz say the pcie slot is running at?

Back